We have adopted a simple, functional yet smart school uniform in the belief that it has many advantages.
Within our broad uniform policy we are sure that parents will be able to find clothing that is both suitable and practical, and we hope that all parents will support our policy of encouraging the wearing of uniform.
- School sweatshirt / cardigan (red)
- Shirt or polo shirt (white)
- The above worn with skirt, pinafore or trousers (grey)
- Girls may wear black trousers.
- Boys may wear black or grey trousers
- Red and white gingham dress
- Shorts / bottoms (grey)
- Red T – shirt and shorts
- Sand shoes / trainers, plain black or white shorts
Games Equipment (Years 3 – 6)
- T – shirt
- trainers or sand shoes
- track suit or old jumper and trousers or other warm clothing
- a towel may be useful in wet weather
Note: older children will take part in outdoor games lessons in cold and wet weather, it is important that they have warm clothing and are able to change into dry clothing at the end of the lesson.
- Swimming trunks / costume (not bermuda shorts)
- Protective clothing (e.g. apron or old shirt).
High Spen sweatshirts and white soft-collared polo shirts are available from school.
Other items of clothing are available from a range of shops at varying prices.
Please ensure that all clothing is clearly named.
Earrings: In line with our Cluster Agreement, no earrings are to be worn in school.